Thursday, August 23, 2007

5 things i can't live without

I just finished reading the book of the same title by Holy Shumas and although it's a quick read, not even well written, it inspired me. The main character quits her mediocre job to freelance. It's always been a dream of mine to be a freelance writer, a one day novelist and yet I sit each day from 9-5 tied to a desk, where I do little, if any writing. Do I have the courage to quit?
Probably not today, but..

For now, five things I can't live without (not including my amazing husband or friends, because those go without saying):
1. Books - lots and lots of books
2. Tuna Fish Sandwiches - nothing fancy, just toast and tuna from a can mixed with mayo
3. My passport
4. Almond M & M's
5. A Pen

What are your 5 things?

2 comments:

Fannie S. said...

Love it! Mine is, currently:

1. My camera, of course!
2. BLTs made with tomatoes from the farmer's market and bacon from Savenor's (have you tried that yet?!?! SO DELICIOUS)
3. Time to lounge in my backyard and read.
4. My bike, because everything is 10 minutes away when you have a bike!
5. This Fionn Regan cd. I'm obsessed!

Carrie Anne. said...

In no particular order:

1. Music
2. Garlic
3. My cats
4. Tea
5. Text Messages

I'm also tempted to add olive oil!